Friday, March 31, 2017

My One and Only Friday Favorite: Round 6!

Hello lovelies!

Wanted to write a small post to update all my readers, especially because I somehow manages to get over 500 views within two days of posting my latest blog! Wow was I surprised but oh so happy that I could share my story with even more people!

So I am out of the hospital! I got out on Thursday and went back to the condo with my grandparents. After a long nap and a very long hot shower, I went on the beach for a walk. Then my grandmother and I watched Survivor and I caught up on my shows while she slept through Scandal, which she was dying to watch.

Everything is staying the same though! Surgery date is still planned for April 24th, and I will continue on the nightly TPN up until the day of the surgery. The only thing that changed was how long I have to be plugged into the TPN. It's now 16 hours, which is soo long, but if I have to do it, then I will. And with a smile on my face!


My Grandparents

So as my one and only favorite thing this week, I chose my grandparents. I would not be anywhere close to where I am today if it weren't for them. I honestly don't know what I would do without them. I truly think God had a huge part in making sure that when I got sick this week, they were here. I would have ended up in the hospital all by myself if they hadn't been here already, and I would have been absolutely miserable. It may not have been the best vacation they have ever had (not even close), but they helped me get through this week like no one else could do. I am forever grateful for the two of them and could never thank them enough. I don't know where I'd be without them, but with them, life is always a little bit happier! Love you guys!



Next up, my dad's mother comes to town! She will be here on Sunday, and she says she is coming to entertain me, which thankfully is what she usually does for me!
Hopefully next week's blog will be back on schedule!

Hope you lovelies have a magnificent weekend!

XOXO,
Kayleigh

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are better I'm praying it continues till surgery date��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also you do have a great set of grandparents ❣️

    ReplyDelete