Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Tuesday Themesday On a Wednesday: March Edition Part 3

Hello lovelies!

Hope your Wednesday has been wonderful so far!

So I definitely didn't realize it was Tuesday yesterday until it was too late to write a blog. It was just one of those days! SO I am doing Tuesday Themesday On a Wednesday!

Firstly:

SURPRISE!
When I first started school in Florida, I missed my family terribly, and I didn't think I would get to see my family until they came down for Thanksgiving break. So when the opportunity arrived to visit home, I took it. But I only told my dad. I flew home, my dad told everyone he had a meeting in Charlotte, and he came and picked me up. I decided to go home because my brother Clay had one of his last band competitions. I hadn't seen any of the show yet, so I figured this was the best way to see it. My dad's parents came to town for the competition too and my other set of grandparents were coming over for a big dinner the night I was flying in. So we pull up to the house and I immediately hide at the front of the house. We wanted to surprise my mom first so my dad went inside and told her that someone had dented the bumper of his car while he was in the meeting. She came out (while he was filming this), and I popped around the corner. She didn't even believe that I was there. She had no idea whatsoever that I was coming home. So then she took over the filming, and I went to the front door. I rang the doorbell, and my dad asked my grandmother to answer the door. In the video, you can see how excited I am because I am shaking and jumping up and down. She answers the door and I ran up the stairs to hug her and my other set of grandparents. Wes, my dad's stepfather, was outside grilling, so when he walked in, I ran and hugged him too. Then I went upstairs and surprised my brothers. My grandmother asked how I got there and I kinda look at her funny as if it's obvious. It was the best weekend. So short but so great! So here are some pictures of the weekend! The video wouldn't upload but if you want to see it, friend me on facebook! It's so cute!













Secondly:
Flyers Game
This past Thanksgiving was the first Thanksgiving that my family were able to go up to Pennsylvania in a long time. I flew from Florida, while my family drove from SC. While we were there, we did so much, but as a 50th birthday gift to my aunt the entire family went to a Flyers game and got to enjoy it in a private suite. We had so much fun (despite not winning)! And it was also my first NHL game!
So before we left for the game, we took a grandchildren picture. This was the first time we had all been together at the same time in years, so we took advantage of it. This picture was reenacted though. When we took the original, Evan had gotten sick in the parking lot, Mia wouldn't be in the picture unless she was right next to me, Victoria was crying moments before, Moms were trying to get their own kids to smile, and I was about nine years old, and as the oldest, I had to set a good example. So here is the comparison! It's crazy how much we've all grown. Sidenote: my legs were being crushed by Evan. He's gained a little weight...













Thirdly:
Universal Studios
Everyone knows how much I love Harry Potter. But I had never been to Harry Potter World until I moved down here. For my birthday, my friend Sarah promised she would take me to Universal Studios. Of course I was beyond excited. I didn't really know what to expect. I had seen pictures from when my mom visited the park, but I hadn't seen everything. It's an understatement when I say that it is truly magical. I was blown away. Sarah even said she wished she had a video of my face when I walked around the brick wall to get to Diagon Alley. It looked exactly like the movie and had so much more. Exactly what I picture when I read the books. We took pics in front of the castle, rode the Hogwarts Express, ate at the Three Broomsticks, tried Butterbeer, and shopped at Honeyduke's and Weasleys Wizard Wheezes. It was an awesome 25th birthday!




























And there you have it! Week 3 of Tuesday Themesday has come to a close already! Wow that's crazy. That means there is only one more week with this theme, and then I will switch it up a little bit!

Hope you all have a great rest of your Wednesday, and I will see you all on Friday!

XOXO,
Kayleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment